Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tiptoe affairs review

When over city plaza tiptoe affairs for my nails extension!! Yea~ finally after so so so long.. I get my nails doll up!! Always like simple design, personal think I don't suit for complicated design. So yea~ it's in sweet pink France tip with blingsssss
Super love it, 1st thing I wake up every morning is to look at my nails 1st... hahahaha.. e service was damm good also!! Normal I go do nails they all paint finish e 1st round of one side of your hand with gel Polish than ask you to put your hand into e uv light right? But e manicures finish 3 nails of mine n started asking me to place my hand into e uv light! Than she do my next hand with e same step(; professional yea!! She explain to me saying tat she want e best effect colour on my nails!!  If u all have follow my blog for long would have know tat I very particular but good service(: so yea.. I think my money is worth it(: n I think tat is cheaper than outside market, I mean u compare with those shop outside.  $80Plus for my nails... cheap rite?!?! U can find e link for e fb page over at my blog, in it they do have e address to e location.
*Do rmb do code my name "emeline" if u r dropping by to do your nails will have a total of $5 discount for your bill*
*Do rmb to call for appointment making too*
A very big Thank you for tiptoe affairs ^^
lady's have fun with your nails now!!

6844 7726 & 9664 7726 (SMS for appointment)

City Plaza #01-71A

***FREE NAIL ART!!!***

Express Manicure : $8

Express Pedicure : $14

Classic Manicure : $20

Classic Pedicure : $30

Express Gelish Manicure : $28

Express Gelish Pedicure : $34

Classic Gelish Manicure : $38

Classic Gelish Pedicure : $44

Gel/Acrylic Extension Manicure : $78



PROMO PACKAGE
Classic Pedicure + Express Gelish Manicure : $50 only!!!

*Inclusive of free return soak off worth $15!* (u.p $73!)

(FREE 2NAIL ART FOR EACH SERVICE ABOVE)




No comments: