Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Salon h49 (SPONSOR)

I did a very crazy thing today which I will not do all this 24 years of my life! I entrust my hair to my new know hair styles.. he told me that my hair was long n heavy advice me to cut it short ect. N I say: "OKIE" *which is like I will nv do that!!! I die die will nv cut my hair more that 2 inch everytime* u all must be thinking that I must be real crazy huh?! But NO trust me.. I go out of e salon smiling although my hair is short now^^ *don't be to excited let me continue my story on how e hair styles actually let me hand over my hair to him? (black magic?? )* hahahaha... this is e 1st time of my life that hair styles can actually spot my head shape, condition of my hair, know what I am thinking Without telling him! Real good TLC ^^ plus no hard selling at all... he did a few magical things to my hair!!
- cut it short *A very special way of cutting *
- Prem my roots *so that my hair wouldn't look so flat*
- curl my hair with a magical extension blower
- spray e special treatment for my scalp

Check out my pictures below.... let me know if u like my new hair look too(;


THE BEFORE LOOK^^


CHANGING IN PROCESS........ 



............ ^.^


THE FINAL LOOK(:



No comments: