Monday, September 23, 2013

Clover Salon Sep '13 (sponsor)

my 1st try out on perming my hair! i think my hairstylist can read my mind or maybe we think alike.. when i told him i will be come down today for my 2nd sponsorship he asked me: what would you like to try out? i was actually thinking of.... should u perm my hair? nv in my life try before la.. but i asked dear he say will look very old): (didn't tell my hairstylist about the perming stuff) reach the salon he ask me should we try perming this time round? i was like OKIE OKIE~ super happy he understand what i want!! and the out come is what i wanted too.. so korean style!! 사랑사랑

Appointment booking with KENNY @ 68362748.
Code my name "EMELINE" for 15% off all chemical services 
Do note that this discount does not apply for other stylist.

Clover Hair Boutique Facebook (do rmb to help me LIKE, thanks with love!)




look like some alien on my head right? 

do i look like some character in some show? hahahaha.. 






kenny did some ash high light for me

look like crazy girl hor~







do i look korean now? LOL

No comments: