Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Nailz Allure (Sponsor)

looking for nails salon in bukit batok/hillview area?
looking for a cozy place for your nails?
looking for nail salon with trendy nail art?

check out nailz allure!!

nailz allure is located somewhere near hillview which you can take bus 173 from bukit batok blk 628 which is outside bukit batok bus interchange alight at jin remaja and walk 3 mins over to the shop. (not very hard to find infact.) usually if you did fellow me my nails style you would know that all my design would be very simple kind but this time around kim who has been in nail and grooming industry for 10 years surprise me with me different style i nv though i would try it and it turns out to be super class! love it lar~ during the whole session she make me so comfortable like we have met for so long~ (like you r friends for so long that you can talk anything under the sun!) lastly i really love her professionalism she really makes everything on your nails perfect!! (i mean perfect means real prefect!! the shape, the polish ect. i don't always use this "perfect" this words on ppl.) Thanks kim (nailz allure) for this wonderful nails(:

Address: 11 Chu Lin Rd Singapore 669902
Appointment Booking: 64623036 (look for KIM)
quote my name "EMELINE" or screenshot my blog for 15% discount!!

https://www.facebook.com/nailz.allure.singapore (do rmb to help me like the page)





nailz allure has alot of cio nails art design for you to choose


this is the design on my nails now~ but my black got glitter de!! 



it's in black and red super cozy~



No comments: