Friday, October 11, 2013

ONLY aesthetics(sponsor)

thank you ONLY AESTHETICS for having me over!!
i think friends who know me in person knows that i am quite trouble by my tummy after my 2nd preg, given birth so long liao still can't get my tummy down. if people who don't know me will think that i am pregnant. (hiax, really like 6 months pregnant) but i am thankful that only aesthetics help me to get my tummy down in just 1 treatment, really can see big differences know~ (from 6 months now to 2 months.. JK) curious what did only aesthetics did for me in the treatment? i when in a cold chamber than when through laser and lastly heat treatment on my tummy!! (wahahaha.. more curious huh~ look at the pictures below) the whole treatment was so much fun and relax~ no pain no effort needed!!

a very nice fashionable place!


the reception area

rmb to LIKE them on fb to find out more k(:






see the degree is only -30 plus (still feeling okie~)

- 90 degree (feeling abit cold~)

-122 degree (cannot smile anymore)

-139 degree (face cramp liao~)

fyi: i am not allow to wear any clothes in the chamber!


http://onlyaesthetics.sg/services/lipolaser/




the laser part~ very comfortable!!

http://onlyaesthetics.sg/services/fat-reduction/
before & after


No comments: