Monday, December 16, 2013

Lionesse Beauty Bar (Sponsor)

Are you looking for beauty salon for make up or hair-do?
Check LIONESSE BEAUTY BAR out!!

Grateful that was invited down to lionesse beauty bar for a make over! i am real happy with the service, the beautician were very friendly and professional! enjoy myself chatting with them while they are doing my hair and make up~ they are using their own brand make up and hair curler, i am surprise that lionesse eye shadow can be use as lip gloss!! want to know how they did that? drop by lionesse beauty bar for your make over(:






the beautician busy working on my face and hair! (the are fun loving people)

sorry my eyes wasn't in good condition~


look of the beauty bar! class right?


final look, nice?
let me know what will be the next look that you would like to see?

Appointment booking: 63386803 

No comments: