Thursday, October 18, 2012

Happy bday bellabox (Oct)

Receive my bellabox yesterday when i was preparing dinner, was so excited to see it arrive. Thank you so much bellabox!! I run in e room to share with dear dear keep n he was like wat is that..  I told him luxury product! N I run out of the room to continue with my cook. During dinner dear dear kr was asking "how much did u pay for it?" I was like $19 only!! He was like what e hell.. after dinner I quickly clear e dish n start opening my bellabox.. once open e aroma came out.. even dear dear smell it.. he came over sit beside me to explore with me together.. lol! N he was like WOW! $19 n get so many thing in a box? I was like ofcos rmb I am super clever abt paying little n get super good stuff!! N instead of me playing with all e Items he start playing with it..  n ask me question like what is this n that.. I became his beauty advicer n start explain to him this is for blah blah blah.. (like he is e one who bought e product!) Lol.. Was super tired after all e explanation so ended up, I bought my bellabox to work to slowly explore it myself!
super like the service they provided delivery to your door at your comfortable timing and they r like super nice in replying my email letting me know around when i will receive my bellabox! so sweet of them right(:

https://bellabox.sg/bellabox/index/r/rid/5447














No comments: