Monday, October 14, 2013

Xuan Beauty (Sponsor)

grateful for my beautiful eyelashes extension from xuan beauty!! it save up so much of my make up time, and my eyes are looking good without make too~ alot of you must be thinking so is it difficult while you remove your make up or while washing your face? is not that difficult at all!! just have to be abit more careful while doing it.. (so that your eyelashes extension can last longer) they do have 8 different design for you to choose but do not worry if you are not sure what suits you. xuan beauty has over 10 years of experience over in eyelashes extension you can leave your worries to the beautician! 

1st trail eyelashes extension - $58 (usual price $128) screen shot my blog or mention my name EMELINE for another 10% off 






before

after

this is the design i did! 











No comments: