Saturday, September 7, 2013

Clover Salon August '13 (sponsor)

Are you very trouble with what to do with your hair?
Are you worry on which colour should you choose to dye on your hair?
Are you looking for nice professional and experience hair stylist? 


had my hair dye and cut with kenny over at clover salon, a very professional and relax experience wth kenny. I always had my hair dye red, so since i started work over in office environment red would be abit loud so i told kenny i wanted something more executive look. he created this look for me, something special right! it doesn't look like those normal colour where you can see on other ppl's hair and i am loving it!!

Appointment booking with KENNY @ 68362748.
Code my name "EMELINE" for 15% off all chemical services 
Do note that this discount does not apply for other stylist.

Clover Hair Boutique Facebook (do rmb to help me LIKE, thanks with love!)

No comments: