Sunday, August 18, 2013

Kering Skin (Sponsor)

was being invited down to Kering Skin for a facial session with them, excited max! my 2nd time going for facial..  the 1st time was horrible with some shop over at tampines interchange(not to mention names). Kering Skin really gives me a very comfortable and memorable session with them. was being taken real good care by the professional! 

1st it was skin analysis with their korean imported skinmap, to see what's lack in my skin and sad to say my skin is really in bad condition. (lack of alot of stuff, its almost the skin of a 40 year old lady) they really did alot of educating to me for my skin, like even when you are at home must also apply sunblock. my face was being treated by HaydraScience AHD3(from Dr Renaud) and they did real intensive face massage treatment for my face. the feeling was heaven~ i am a person who prefer traditional stuff rather than chemical stuff. so i am quite loving their product which are made of natural ingredient.
thank you Kerin Skin, i am so happy with my skin now. 
Overall rating: 10/10(know why i give full mark? cos no hard pushing of sales!)

*they are having the 1st trail promotion which is $68.
*as for this two 1st trail promotion will be $88



welcome tea and towel from Kering Skin











No comments: